Monday, September 2, 2024

Tense 2

Learn English with fun!

Identify Tenses from the following sentences: 

1. She reads a book every evening.  
2. They play soccer on weekends.  
3. I work in a software company.  
4. He drinks coffee every morning.  
5. I am reading a book right now.  
6. They are playing soccer in the park.  
7. She is cooking dinner at the moment.  
8. We are watching a movie tonight.  
9. He has visited Paris several times.  
10. We have completed our homework.  
11. She has already left for the office.  
12. I have eaten lunch already.  
13. She has been reading for two hours.  
14. They have been working on this project since morning.  
15. I have been living here for five years.  
16. She has been learning French for six months.  
17. I watched a movie last night.  
18. She finished her assignment on time.  
19. We went to the park yesterday.  
20. He played soccer with his friends last weekend.  
21. He was cooking dinner when I arrived.  
22. They were playing soccer when it started to rain.  
23. I was studying when the power went out.  
24. She was cleaning the house when the doorbell rang.  
25. She had left before I got there.  
26. They had finished their meal by the time the guests arrived.  
27. He had already gone to bed when I called.  
28. We had moved to a new house before the summer started.  
29. I had been studying for hours before I took a break.  
30. She had been waiting for an hour when the bus finally arrived.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tense 2

Learn English with fun! Identify Tenses from the following sentences:  1. She reads a book every evening.   2. They play soccer on weekends....