Saturday, June 10, 2023

"My Experience of Collecting Information from Friends" Class: Six, New Curriculum - 2023

1st Assessment - 2023

Subject: English, Class: 6 (VI)

Make 5-10 questions from Bangla textbook?

1. Which poem do you like from Bangla textbook?

Answer: I like the poem called “Chithi Bili”.

2.  Who wrote the poem?

Rokunuzzaman Khan
Rokanuzzaman Khan
The poem: Chithi Bili

Answer: Rokanuzzaman Khan, a Bangladeshi journalist and litterateur, wrote it.

3. What is the poem about?

Answer: The poem is about delivering letters by a frog, a postmaster here.

4. Why do you like it?

Answer: It is very interesting because here a frog is doing the job of a postmaster.

5. How are the rhyming patters of the poem?

Answer: The 2nd line rhymes with the 4th line, whereas the 6th line, with the 8th line. In the same way, every alternate line rhymes together.

6. Which season is it?

Answer: It is the rainy season.

7. What are things the frog carrying?

Answer: The frog is carrying an umbrella, a hurricane and a bag of letters.

8. What do you see behind him?

Answer: A river is flowing smoothly behind him.

9. What do you see in the sky?

Answer: Some black clouds are floating to and fro in the sky.

10. What do you think where he is now?

Answer: He is now on his way to deliver letters to the recipients. 

Assignment on 


My Experience of Collecting Information from Friends

 I am going to share my experience of collecting information from friends about Bangla poetry. It was quite interesting.

At first I have prepared some questions to know about my friend’s likings of Bangla book. Then I noted down the answers serially in the notebook. In short, it can be said that he loved the poem “Paka Paki”. It is a nice poem because its rhymes are sweeter to listen to. Sukumar Roy writes it. He is a famous poet for his rhyming pattern.

He likes the Bangla textbook because there are many interesting pictures and many topics that attracted him very much. He likes Bangla poetry more than short stories, dramas, essays and novels. He loves it because its rhymes and sweet sound it produces.

I enjoyed the session very much. It is exciting to know about a new thing from a friend. I did not have to read it but I know about it now. It helped me a lot to enhance my creativity.

I faced few problems about spelling some Bangla words in English, and sometimes my partner did not understand me while I was talking with him in English. So, I had to use easy words for him. Nothing is more exciting to learn by sharing. 

Md. Saiful Alam
B. A. Honours, BEd (1st Class) and M. A. in English
An MPO Registered Assistant Teacher of English,
Machkhola Secondary School, Satkhira
E-mail: suman64924@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leisure -- by W. H. Davies

Learn English with fun! Leisure — W. H. Davies What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand bene...