Saturday, September 6, 2014

Letter: Informal Letter for Class 5


1. Write a letter to your friend about his illness.

March 22, 2014
Mirpur, Dhaka

Dear Suman,
I got your letter yesterday. In your letter I knew everything. I am worried about you. I will request you to take some rest. I hope you will recover soon from your illness by the grace of the Creator. I am waiting for your return to school.

No more today. With best wishes.

Your loving fiend,
Suzon

From,

Suzon
Mirpur 12
Dhaka -1216
Stamp
To,

Suman
Katia, Satkhira - 9400

2. Write a letter to your friend about interesting places in your home town.

March 22, 2014
Mirpur, Dhaka

Dear Suman,
I got your letter yesterday. In your letter you wanted to know about interesting places in my home town. Here is a short description of it.

There are many interesting places in my home town such as (i) Mirpur National Zoo (ii) National Mosque (iii) National Museum (iv) Roman Park (v) The Liberation War Museum and so on. Please write to me soon about the interesting places in your home town.

No more today. With best wishes.

Your loving friend,
Masud



From,
Masud
Mirpur 12, Dhaka -1216
Stamp


To,
Suman
Katia, Satkhira - 9400

3. Write a letter to your friend describing your leisure time activities.

March 22, 2014
Mirpur, Dhaka

Dear friend,
I got your letter yesterday. In your letter you wanted to know about how I spend my leisure time. Here is a short description of it.

You know that leisure means free time with no particular activities. People usually spend their leisure period doing entertaining activities. I usually spend my leisure period by drawing and playing in the field. I love singing songs too. It gives me much pleasure.

Please write to me soon about how you spend your leisure time.

No more today. With best wishes.

Your loving friend,
Masud

4. Write a letter to your pen-friend about tourist spots in Bangladesh.

March 22, 2014
Mirpur, Dhaka

Dear Alex,
I got your letter yesterday. In your letter you wanted to know about tourist spots in my country. Here is a short description of it.

There are many tourist spots in our country. Among them, the most popular tourist spot is Cox’s Bazar. It is the longest sea beach in the world. In addition, Saint Martin Island in the Bay of Bengal is another popular tourist spot. The tea gardens of Sylhet are also very attractive to the tourists.

Please write to me soon about the tourist spots in your country.
No more today. With best wishes.

Your loving friend,
Masud



From,
Masud
Mirpur 12, Dhaka -1216
Stamp


To,
Alex
Canberra, Australia.

 Dear readers,

Please, never hesitate to comment because your comment inspires me much. Moreover, any correction or suggestion regarding the writings will be largely appreciated and valued and you can ask me any grammatical questions regarding English. I promise I would try my best to assist you, all. Thank you very much.

15 comments:

  1. In question 2 you have written
    your loving fiend
    fiend means devil

    ReplyDelete

  2. Write a letter to your friend describing the unity is strength
    please..

    ReplyDelete
  3. please write a letter to your friend about of Unity is Strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a scary dream last night in which you fought the evil forces with your superpowers and saved the country

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write a letter to your friend describing the unity is strength
    please..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone sampled the various service mentioned here, and can they tell which one is the best? Motivation Letter Example

    ReplyDelete

Leisure -- by W. H. Davies

Learn English with fun! Leisure — W. H. Davies What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand bene...