Friday, September 5, 2014

My CV


Date: 08th July, 2014
The Principle,
Saic Institute of Management and Technology
House # 1, Road # 2, Block # B, Section # 6, Mirpur, Dhaka – 1216.

Subject: Applying for the post of an instructor of English (non-technical)  

Dear Sir,
            In response to your job advertisement published in ‘The Daily Prothom Alo’ of 06th July in 2014, I would like to apply for the post of an Instructor of English (non-technical) in your esteemed institution. In addition, I fulfill all the requirements necessary for the post. However, I am enclosing my curriculum vitae below for your kind consideration.

“Curriculum Vitae”

1. My Name                           : Md. Saiful Alam
2. My Father’s Name            : Md. Sumsul Alam
3. Present Address                :
4. Permanent Address          : , Post + Upazila + District: Satkhira - 9400
5. Email Address                   : suman64924@gmail.com
6. Mobile Phone Number     :
7. Date of Birth                      : .../.../1986 (Satkhira)
8. Nationality                         : Bangladeshi
9. Religion                              : Islam
10. Marital Status                  :
11. Educational Credentials :
Examinations
Year
Results
University/Board
Group/Subject
S.S.C


Jessore
Humanities
H.S.C


Jessore
Humanities
B.A. Honours


National University
English
M.A.


Stamford University Bangladesh
English

12. The 9th Non-government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority Examinations:
Earned Position/s
Year
Result Status
Examination Roll
Assistant Teacher in English
2013
Passed
30205952
Lecturer in English
2013
Passed
402047241

13. Hobbies : Reading, travelling and photography
14. Experience: I served at DBAN High School in Brahmanbaria in 2011 for a year as a part time assistant teacher of English and now I have been serving at Rashid Adarsha High School at Pallabi, Mirpur-12, Dhaka in the same position for a year.
15. Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Power Point, the Internet and electronic mails with excellent typing speed in English
16. Language Command      : Excellent in English and Bangla with better speaking and writing abilities

            I look forward to meeting you for the viva and expect largely that you would consider my curriculum vitae well and permit me to serve in your reputed institution.

Yours faithfully,

……………………………………
Md. Saiful Alam

Attachments:
1. Two copies of passport sized colour photo
2. The duplicate certificates and mark sheets of S. S. C, H. S. C, B. A. Honours and M. A. 

Md. Saiful Alam
B. A. Honours and M. A. in English
Assistant Teacher of English 
Machkhola Secondary School, Satkhira

My affectionate Readers,
Please, never hesitate to comment because your comment inspired me much. Moreover, any correction or suggestion regarding my writings will be largely appreciated and valued, and you can ask me any grammatical questions regarding English. I promise I would try my best to assist you, all. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leisure -- by W. H. Davies

Learn English with fun! Leisure — W. H. Davies What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand bene...