Friday, February 3, 2023

Paragraph: Your Mother

Your Mother
Paragraph: A mother is a person who is the dearest and the most important one to her children. Anyway, my mother is very sweet, caring and careful. Being highly educated, she takes care of me. She is very nice because she does everything what is good for me. She assists me in my studies. However, she is the best cook who prepares delicious dishes for our family and she is well conscious of balanced diet. In addition, she has acute sense of sanitation. For this reason, she keeps each and everything neat and clean. She often reminds me of following health rules. She is an early bird who wakes me up early in the morning and prepares me for school in time. Besides, she becomes very worried if I fall sick or any other family members are unwell. She always entertains me when I am depressed. She frequently teaches me how behave with the elders and how to love the younger and also advises me to follow the path of honesty. Furthermore, my mother is like a love-string which binds our family affectionately. I love my mother very much because no other person on earth is as sweet as my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leisure -- by W. H. Davies

Learn English with fun! Leisure — W. H. Davies What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand bene...